An Honest Google Sniper 2.0 Review
my name is Christian and on this website I am not only going to provide an in depth and honest review of Google Sniper 2.0. I will also enable you to get a sneak peek behind the scenes of this program.
Before we take a closer look at the Google Sniper 2.0 members area let me share some general information and answer some frequently asked questions…
What is Google Sniper 2.0?
Google Sniper 2.0 is a digital training program developed by George Brown that shows you how to use SEO (search engine optimization) combined with purchasing EMD’s (exact match domains) in order to promote affiliate offers online and earn commissions.
If you are not familiar with affiliate marketing yet, I suggest reading my introductory post on this website that explains the basic concept of this business model before continuing with this Google Sniper 2.0 Review.
When it comes to selling products or services online everything basically drills down to two important things: Traffic & Conversions!
Concerning traffic Google Sniper 2 teaches a strategy that allows you to rank a website in the organic search results of the search engines.
The idea behind Google Sniper 2.0
The concept of Google Sniper 2.0 can be explained pretty easily:
- You pick a niche and choose a product you want to promote.
- You do some keyword research.
- Once you’ve found a great keyword which got a decent monthly search volume you purchase an exact-match-domain. (if your keyword is “keyword” you would purchase www.keyword.com for example.)
- In the next step you setup a website on this domain, put up some content and do some on-page-optimization.
- Once your site is up, running and optimized you will start with the back-linking-process in order to push your site up in the search results.
- As soon as your site ranks in the top spots you will get traffic to your site and make your first sales.
- The final goal is that your site keeps it’s good ranking and that it will pull in a few hundred Dollars in commissions every single month on autopilot.
Important part of an honest Google Sniper Review
When looking for a Google Sniper Review you are probably looking for honest answers to the following questions:
1. Does the whole concept still work after all the crazy Penguin & Panda updates?
YES. People are always concerned about what Google’s next move will be. I am in this industry for quite a while now and am very confident to claim that Google will never have another choice than looking at a few factors when it comes to determine the ranking of a website. The only thing that will always change is the importance of the different ranking factors. And by the way the best example that this whole thing works is this website itself
2. I am a total newbie. Will this still work for me?
As you may already know there’s a learning curve for everything and everybody in life. I consider Google Sniper 2.0 as a very good training program since it is structured very well and even gives the newbie a step by step guide on how to get this thing working. Nevertheless you might not be successful with your first site. But I think that this is a part of the process and helps you to grow and learn. If you expect Google Sniper 2.0 to be a push-button-get-rich-over-night-thing than this is definitely not for you.
3. Do I need complimentary products / services in order to succeed with Google Sniper 2.0?
Well, it depends. If you are on a budget and if you have the time, you can absolutely get this whole thing working without investing in other seo-products and services. If you want to move forward a little bit faster and consider this whole thing as a business, you might want to use some other tools in order to do your research, analyze competitors and to rank your sites faster. But this is totally up to you.
A look behind the scenes of Google Sniper 2.0
I am currently pretty busy and will record the video of the Google Sniper 2.0 members are as soon as possible.